Pages

Monday, 12 November 2012

Lovers' Lies

Good news everybody!

I have recently found out that I will have a story included in Arachne Press' second collaberation with Liar's League. It has been almost two years now since the lovely Sarah Le Favre read my story at a Liars League event. You can see that video here.

The story, entitled Games I've played and the people I've played them with will be included in the forthcoming publication Lovers' Lies, due in bookstores early next year.

I have very recently purchased a copy of the first collaboration, and it is excellent. I'm thrilled to be a part of this and will have more details shortly.

In the meantime you can read more about the first book (London Lies) here, or just buy one from your nearest (awesome) bookshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment